You can pep up all sorts of events with this pretty salad. It's easy on the cook, too. Not only is it ideal for mixing up ahead of time, it can be sized right for any gathering.
Recommended: 21 Recipes to Make for Taco Tuesday
- 1 medium green pepper, julienned
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, julienned
- 1 medium sweet yellow ppeper, julienned
- 1 medium purple pepper, julienned
- 1 small red onion, julienned
- 1/3 cup vinegar
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh basil or 1 teaspoon dried basil
- Dash pepper
- In a large bowl, combine peppers and onion. Combine remaining ingredients; mix well and pour over vegetables. Cover and refrigerate 6 hours or overnight. Yield: 10 servings.
Originally published as Overnight Pepper Salad in Taste of Home's Down-Home Diabetic Cookbook Annual 1995, p58
Reviews for Overnight Pepper Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review