- 1 medium green pepper, julienned
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, julienned
- 1 medium sweet yellow ppeper, julienned
- 1 medium purple pepper, julienned
- 1 small red onion, julienned
- 1/3 cup vinegar
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh basil or 1 teaspoon dried basil
- Dash pepper
- In a large bowl, combine peppers and onion. Combine remaining ingredients; mix well and pour over vegetables. Cover and refrigerate 6 hours or overnight. Yield: 10 servings.
Originally published as Overnight Pepper Salad in Taste of Home's Down-Home Diabetic Cookbook Annual 1995, p58
Reviews for Overnight Pepper Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review