Start this breakfast the night before so you can get a few extra zzzs in the morning. My husband adds coconut to his, and I stir in dried fruit. —June Thomas, Chesterton, Indiana
Recommended: 30 Better-for-You Breakfasts
- 1/3 cup old-fashioned oats
- 3 tablespoons fat-free milk
- 3 tablespoons reduced-fat plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 cup assorted fresh fruit
- 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts, toasted
- In a small container or Mason jar, combine oats, milk, yogurt and honey. Top with fruit and nuts. Seal; refrigerate overnight. Yield: 1 serving.
Originally published as Overnight Oatmeal in Video Production 2017
Reviews for Overnight Oatmeal
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review