Overnight Noodle Toss Recipe
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of celery soup
- 2 cups milk
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- 1 package (7 ounces) elbow macaroni
- 1 jar (4-1/2 ounces) slice mushrooms, drained
- 1/2 pound process cheese (Velveeta), cubed
- 3 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1. In a large bowl, combine soups and milk until smooth. Add remaining ingredients; mix well. Pour into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Cover and refrigerate 8 hours or overnight. Remove from the refrigerator 30 minutes before baking. Cover and bake at 350° for 50 minutes. Uncover; bake 25-30 minutes more or until bubbly. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1-1/2 cup: 400 calories, 18g fat (8g saturated fat), 140mg cholesterol, 1193mg sodium, 35g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 4g fiber), 26g protein.
Reviews for Overnight Noodle Toss
"I remembered making this recipe for my children when they were little. It was always a hit and since I could mix it up in the morning and refrigerate it while I was at work - it was always convenient. I always liked to use variations so tonight I used ham and left out the mushrooms. It was a wonderful as I remembered. I like this amount to serve 4."