Overnight Noodle Toss
Whenever I anticipate a busy day ahead of me, I assemble this dish the night before. Then, the next day, I can serve a super supper without a lot of fuss.
6-8 ServingsPrep: 15 min. + chilling Bake: 1-1/4 hours
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of celery soup
- 2 cups milk
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- 1 package (7 ounces) elbow macaroni
- 1 jar (4-1/2 ounces) slice mushrooms, drained
- 1/2 pound process cheese (Velveeta), cubed
- 3 Eggland's Best Hard-Cooked Peeled Eggs, chopped
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- In a large bowl, combine soups and milk until smooth. Add remaining
- ingredients; mix well. Pour into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking
- dish. Cover and refrigerate 8 hours or overnight. Remove from the
- refrigerator 30 minutes before baking. Cover and bake at 350°
- for 50 minutes. Uncover; bake 25-30 minutes more or until bubbly.
- Yield: 6-8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1-1/2 cups) equals 400 calories, 18 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 140 mg cholesterol, 1,193 mg sodium,