Whenever I anticipate a busy day ahead of me, I assemble this dish the night before. Then, the next day, I can serve a super supper without a lot of fuss.
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of celery soup
- 2 cups milk
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- 1 package (7 ounces) elbow macaroni
- 1 jar (4-1/2 ounces) slice mushrooms, drained
- 1/2 pound process cheese (Velveeta), cubed
- 3 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- In a large bowl, combine soups and milk until smooth. Add remaining ingredients; mix well. Pour into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Cover and refrigerate 8 hours or overnight. Remove from the refrigerator 30 minutes before baking. Cover and bake at 350° for 50 minutes. Uncover; bake 25-30 minutes more or until bubbly. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Originally published as Overnight Noodle Toss in Country Chicken Cookbook 1995, p77
Reviews for Overnight Noodle Toss
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review