- 2-1/2 cups fresh cauliflowerets
- 2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1-1/2 cups each fresh broccoli florets, sliced fresh carrots and yellow summer squash
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 3/4 teaspoon salt, optional
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt or garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- In a large bowl, combine the vegetables; set aside. In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the remaining ingredients and shake well. Pour over vegetables; toss gently. Cover and refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight. Yield: 12 servings.
Originally published as Overnight Vegetable Salad in Taste of Home October/November 2000, p31
Reviews for Overnight Marinated Vegetable Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review