I tasted muesli on a trip to Switzerland, and when I came home, I made it my way. Keep things interesting (and avoid the mid-morning munchies) by adding different fruits and nuts every day. —Maddie Kirk, Springfield, Pennsylvania
- 2 cups old-fashioned oats
- 1 cup fat-free milk
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup vanilla yogurt
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts, toasted
- Assorted fresh fruit
- In a large bowl, combine oats, milk, syrup and vanilla. Refrigerate, covered, overnight.
- Just before serving, stir in yogurt. Top with walnuts and fruit. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Overnight Maple Oatmeal in Simple & Delicious February/March 2014
Reviews for Overnight Maple Oatmeal
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review