Overnight Ham and Egg Casserole Recipe
From her home in Fort Collins, Colorado, Jennifer Howell notes, “I love how easy it is to assemble this savory egg casserole. Putting it together the night before really frees up your time the next morning.”
- 4 cups frozen shredded hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 1 cup cubed fully cooked ham
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- 1/2 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 6 large eggs
- 1 can (12 ounces) evaporated milk
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Salsa, optional
- 1. In a greased 8-in. square baking dish, layer the hash browns, ham, chilies and cheeses. In a large bowl, whisk the eggs, milk and pepper; pour over the casserole. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- 2. Remove from the refrigerator 30 minutes before baking. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 1 hour or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Let stand for 5-10 minutes. Serve with salsa if desired. Yield: 9 servings.
1 serving (1 piece) equals 203 calories, 11 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 175 mg cholesterol, 407 mg sodium, 11 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 14 g protein.
Reviews for Overnight Ham and Egg Casserole
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC