Overnight Fruit Cup Recipe
- 1 package (3 ounces) lemon gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 can (6 ounces) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 can (20 ounces) pineapple chunks, undrained
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) sliced peaches, drained
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin orange segments, undrained
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 cup green grapes
- 1 firm banana, thinly sliced
- 1. In a large bowl, dissolve gelatin in water. Add orange juice concentrate; mix well. Add all of the fruit; mix well. Cover and refrigerate overnight. Yield: 15-20 servings.
1 piece: 0 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 0mg sodium, 0g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein
Reviews for Overnight Fruit Cup
"I also wonder about the size of the jello packet. This was good but the consistency was very strange - I was almost embarassed to serve it."
"I wonder if there is a mistake and it should be a 6 oz. pkg. of lemon email@example.com"