I can't begin to count how many times I've been asked for this recipe...it's become my trademark! It's so simple because it's prepared the night before, giving me time to enjoy my mornings.
- 1 package (3 ounces) lemon gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 can (6 ounces) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 can (20 ounces) pineapple chunks, undrained
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) sliced peaches, drained
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin orange segments, undrained
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 cup green grapes
- 1 firm banana, thinly sliced
- In a large bowl, dissolve gelatin in water. Add orange juice concentrate; mix well. Add all of the fruit; mix well. Cover and refrigerate overnight. Yield: 15-20 servings.
Originally published as Overnight Fruit Cup in Cookin' Up Country Breakfasts Cookbook 1994, p85
Reviews for Overnight Fruit Cup
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Apr. 9, 2012
"I also wonder about the size of the jello packet. This was good but the consistency was very strange - I was almost embarassed to serve it."
Reviewed Jan. 4, 2008
"I wonder if there is a mistake and it should be a 6 oz. pkg. of lemon firstname.lastname@example.org"