- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup eggnog
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 2-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1-1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 tablespoon eggnog
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until blended. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. In a small bowl, whisk eggnog, sour cream and vanilla. In another bowl, whisk flour, baking powder, orange peel, baking soda and salt; add to the creamed mixture alternately with eggnog mixture, beating well after each addition. Stir in cranberries.
- Transfer to a greased 13x9-in. baking pan. For streusel, in a small bowl, mix sugar, flour, butter and cinnamon until blended. Stir in pecans; sprinkle over batter. Refrigerate, covered, at least 8 hours or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350°. Remove pan from refrigerator while oven heats. Bake 35-40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack 20 minutes.
- For glaze, in a small bowl, mix confectioners' sugar and eggnog until smooth; drizzle over cake. Serve warm. Yield: 15 servings.
Originally published as Overnight Cranberry-Eggnog Coffee Cake in Taste of Home Christmas Annual Annual 2014
Reviews for Overnight Cranberry-Eggnog Coffee Cake
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review