Overnight Chicken Fruit Salad Recipe
- 3 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 pound seedless red grapes, halved
- 1 cup sliced celery
- 1 can (8 ounces) sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- 1. In a large bowl, combine chicken, grapes, celery and water chestnuts. Combine mayonnaise, soy sauce, lemon juice and curry powder. Pour over chicken mixture; toss lightly until coated. Cover and chill 8 hours or overnight. Stir in almonds just before serving. Yield: 8 servings.
1 cup: 437 calories, 33g fat (5g saturated fat), 57mg cholesterol, 327mg sodium, 17g carbohydrate (11g sugars, 3g fiber), 19g protein .
Reviews for Overnight Chicken Fruit Salad
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.