Overnight Cherry-Almond Oatmeal Recipe
- 4 cups vanilla almond milk
- 1 cup steel-cut oats
- 1 cup dried cherries
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- In a 3-qt. slow cooker coated with cooking spray, combine all ingredients. Cover and cook on low 7-8 hours or until milk is absorbed. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Overnight Cherry-Almond Oatmeal(17)
Sort By :
I am not generally a fan of steel cut oatmeal but using almond milk caught my eye. I used blueberries instead of cherries. It was much better than I expected and very filling. Will definitely make again this winter
This was really easy, and it was great to have breakfast ready when we woke up! I used regular milk and cooked it on warm instead of low for 8-9 hours - try that if you have 3 settings on your crock pot!
Very good! Makes a great leftover breakfast too!
we loved this breakfast. it was quick and easy to put together. definitely a keeper!
very good recipe
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Breakfast Recipes >
- Cherry Recipes >
- Comfort Food Breakfast Recipes >