- Stir in cheese sauce.
- Transfer to a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Toss bread cubes with butter. Arrange over egg mixture; sprinkle
- with paprika. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Remove from the refrigerator 30 minutes before baking. Bake,
- uncovered, at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until a knife inserted
- near the center comes out clean. Let stand for 10 minutes before
- cutting. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 piece equals 150 calories, 7 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 91 mg cholesterol, 509 mg sodium, 8 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 13 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 lean meat, 1 fat, 1/2 starch.
Wine: Medium-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer