- heat. Add mushrooms; cook and stir until tender. Stir in seasonings.
- Remove 1 cup mushrooms; sprinkle over crust. Stir pizza sauce into
- remaining mushrooms in pan.
- Place 2-3 in. of water in a large skillet with high sides; add
- vinegar. Bring to a boil; adjust heat to maintain a gentle simmer.
- Break cold eggs, one at a time, into a small bowl; holding bowl
- close to surface of water, slip egg into water.
- Cook, uncovered, 3-5 minutes or until whites are completely set and
- yolks begin to thicken but are not hard. Using a slotted spoon, lift
- eggs out of water and place over mushrooms.
- Spoon pizza sauce mixture around eggs. Sprinkle remaining mozzarella
- cheese over top. Sprinkle with goat cheese. Refrigerate, covered,
- Remove pan from refrigerator 30 minutes before baking. Preheat oven
- to 400°. Sprinkle onions over bruschetta. Bake, uncovered, 10-15
- minutes or until golden brown and heated through. Top with basil
- just before serving. Yield: 9 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 piece equals 345 calories, 17 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 227 mg cholesterol, 798 mg sodium, 29 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 17 g protein.