Oven Scrambled Eggs
I cook for a youth camp during the summer, so I've grown accustomed to preparing large quantities of food. This fluffy recipe was originally handed down to me by a previous cook. I made a few alterations and came up with this easy-to-make version.Terry Bringhurst, Berlin, New Jersey
100 ServingsPrep: 15 min. Bake: 20 min.
- 2 cups butter, melted
- 100 Eggland's Best Eggs, beaten
- 3 tablespoons salt
- 2-1/2 quarts milk
- Divide butter among four 13-in. x 9-in. baking dishes. Combine eggs
- and salt; mix well. Gradually stir in milk. Pour evenly into baking
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 10 minutes; stir. Bake 10-15 minutes
- more or until eggs are set. Serve immediately. Yield: 100 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 122 calories, 9 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 226 mg cholesterol, 324 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 7 g protein.