Oven-Roasted Veggies Recipe
The flavor of rosemary comes through in this colorful, easy way to serve vegetables.—June Trom, Blooming Prairie, Minnesota
- 10 small unpeeled potatoes (about 1-3/4 pounds), quartered
- 2 cups whole baby carrots
- 1 small onion, cut into wedges
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 medium green pepper, cut into 1/2-inch strips
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, cut into 1/2-inch strips
- 1. Place the potatoes, carrots and onion in an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. In a small bowl, combine the oil, lemon juice, garlic, rosemary, oregano, salt and cayenne. Drizzle over vegetables; toss gently to coat.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, at 450° for 30 minutes. Top with pepper strips. Bake 15 minutes longer or until vegetables are tender. Yield: 8 servings.
1 serving (3/4 cup) equals 196 calories, 7 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 184 mg sodium, 32 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 3 g protein.
Reviews for Oven-Roasted Veggies
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC