The flavor of rosemary comes through in this colorful, easy way to serve vegetables.—June Trom, Blooming Prairie, Minnesota
- 10 small unpeeled potatoes (about 1-3/4 pounds), quartered
- 2 cups whole baby carrots
- 1 small onion, cut into wedges
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 medium green pepper, cut into 1/2-inch strips
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, cut into 1/2-inch strips
- Place the potatoes, carrots and onion in an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. In a small bowl, combine the oil, lemon juice, garlic, rosemary, oregano, salt and cayenne. Drizzle over vegetables; toss gently to coat.
- Bake, uncovered, at 450° for 30 minutes. Top with pepper strips. Bake 15 minutes longer or until vegetables are tender. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Oven-Roasted Veggies in Casserole Cookbook 2001, p228
Reviews for Oven-Roasted Veggies
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review