The flavor of rosemary comes through in this colorful, easy way to serve vegetables.—June Trom, Blooming Prairie, Minnesota
- 10 small unpeeled potatoes (about 1-3/4 pounds), quartered
- 2 cups whole baby carrots
- 1 small onion, cut into wedges
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 medium green pepper, cut into 1/2-inch strips
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, cut into 1/2-inch strips
- Place the potatoes, carrots and onion in an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. In a small bowl, combine the oil, lemon juice, garlic, rosemary, oregano, salt and cayenne. Drizzle over vegetables; toss gently to coat.
- Bake, uncovered, at 450° for 30 minutes. Top with pepper strips. Bake 15 minutes longer or until vegetables are tender. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Oven-Roasted Veggies in Casserole Cookbook 2001, p228
Reviews for Oven-Roasted Veggies
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jul. 23, 2014 Edited Nov. 29, 2014
"Very good and healthy...it smells wonderful while cooking!"
Reviewed Jan. 22, 2014
"Very easy to put together and very tasty. I will definitely make this again."