Garlic and other seasonings give great flavor to this colorful medley of vegetables at little cost. The pretty side dish from Sally Domark of Orland Hills, Illinois is tasty and inexpensive, too, at 33 cents a serving.
- 2 medium potatoes, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 2 medium carrots, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1 large zucchini, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1 large sweet red pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon each dried basil and oregano or 1 tablespoon minced fresh basil and oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, optional
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- In a large bowl, combine the potatoes, carrots, zucchini and red pepper. Combine the remaining ingredients; drizzle over vegetables. Stir to coat.
- Transfer to an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 30-35 minutes or until tender. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Roasted Vegetables in Quick Cooking July/August 1999, p51
Reviews for Oven-Roasted Vegetables
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review