- 2 medium potatoes, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 2 medium carrots, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1 large zucchini, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1 large sweet red pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon each dried basil and oregano or 1 tablespoon minced fresh basil and oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, optional
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- In a large bowl, combine the potatoes, carrots, zucchini and red pepper. Combine the remaining ingredients; drizzle over vegetables. Stir to coat.
- Transfer to an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 30-35 minutes or until tender. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Oven-Roasted Vegetables
Sort By :
This recipe has been a favorite for years. Adding mushrooms and onions adds flavor and interest. I usually partially cook the carrots, since I find they are too hard if I don't. Store bought baby carrots look great.
This is a wonderful dish with excellent flavor. You can use your preference of veggies with this. My favorite is yellow squash, zucchini, potatoes, onions and fresh sliced mushrooms.
Tastes good, but takes longer to cook through than what is written.
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Potatoes >
- Baking Recipes >
- Budget Side Dish Recipes >
- Carrot Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Diabetic Side Dishes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Carb Side Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Fat Side Dishes >
- Low Sodium Recipes >
- Low Sodium Side Dishes >
- Potato Recipes >
- Roasted Vegetables >
- Side Dish Recipes >
- Simple Side Dishes >