Oven-Roasted Spring Vegetable Medley
With potatoes, asparagus, squash and radishes, there is something for everyone in this dish. What a wonderful way to present a variety of spring veggiesTrisha Kruse, Eagle, Idaho
10 ServingsPrep: 15 min. Bake: 35 min.
- 9 small red potatoes, quartered
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pound fresh asparagus, trimmed and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 small yellow summer squash, quartered and cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 2 small zucchini, quartered and cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 6 radishes, quartered
- 1/3 cup balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- In a large bowl, toss the potatoes with oil, salt and pepper.
- Transfer to a shallow roasting pan. Bake at 425° for 15 minutes.
- In the same bowl, combine the remaining ingredients; add to pan. Bake
- 20-25 minutes longer or until vegetables are tender. Yield: 10
Nutritional Facts: 3/4 cup equals 90 calories, 3 g fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 131 mg sodium,