With potatoes, asparagus, squash and radishes, there is something for everyone in this dish. What a wonderful way to present a variety of spring veggies—Trisha Kruse, Eagle, Idaho
- 9 small red potatoes, quartered
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pound fresh asparagus, trimmed and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 small yellow summer squash, quartered and cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 2 small zucchini, quartered and cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 6 radishes, quartered
- 1/3 cup balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 425°. In a large bowl, toss potatoes with oil, salt and pepper. Transfer to a shallow roasting pan. Bake 15 minutes.
- In same bowl, combine remaining ingredients; add to pan. Bake 20-25 minutes longer or until vegetables are tender. Yield: 10 servings.
Originally published as Oven-Roasted Spring Vegetable Medley in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2011, p167
Reviews for Oven-Roasted Spring Vegetable Medley
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review