- 9 small red potatoes, quartered
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pound fresh asparagus, trimmed and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 small yellow summer squash, quartered and cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 2 small zucchini, quartered and cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 6 radishes, quartered
- 1/3 cup balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 425°. In a large bowl, toss potatoes with oil, salt and pepper. Transfer to a shallow roasting pan. Bake 15 minutes.
- In same bowl, combine remaining ingredients; add to pan. Bake 20-25 minutes longer or until vegetables are tender. Yield: 10 servings.
Reviews for Oven-Roasted Spring Vegetable Medley
"We absolutely love this recipe. I added a generous handful of crumbled bacon to it to add a little extra flavor."
"Instead of red roasted potatoes, I used fingerling potatoes. Eliminated radishes, added green string beans and cauliflower. I also eliminated the brown sugar. I would make it again with the changes."
"Radishes are too sweet for some people but it is good that we can left out them.Otherwise its a great combination of potatoes and radishes."
"I left out the potatoes and radishes (radishes have been too big to roast) and only roasted for the time allotted for the vegetables. Honestly they were too sweet for my taste buds. I would make them again but with just half the sugar. Hubby loved them though."
"Was great, didn't add the radishes, added sliced onion.......heaven........."