- 9 small red potatoes, quartered
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pound fresh asparagus, trimmed and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 small yellow summer squash, quartered and cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 2 small zucchini, quartered and cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 6 radishes, quartered
- 1/3 cup balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 425°. In a large bowl, toss potatoes with oil, salt and pepper. Transfer to a shallow roasting pan. Bake 15 minutes.
- In same bowl, combine remaining ingredients; add to pan. Bake 20-25 minutes longer or until vegetables are tender. Yield: 10 servings.
Reviews for Oven-Roasted Spring Vegetable Medley
Sort By :
"I left out the potatoes and radishes (radishes have been too big to roast) and only roasted for the time allotted for the vegetables. Honestly they were too sweet for my taste buds. I would make them again but with just half the sugar. Hubby loved them though."
"Was great, didn't add the radishes, added sliced onion.......heaven........."
"sorry, reread instructions."
"We just tried this (minus radishes added cauliflower) and it was fabulous! We actually put all ingredients in tinfoil and grilled on BBQ."