Your family will love this versatile side dish. Toss in wax beans with the green beans for variety. Or add yellow or orange peppers for an extra burst of color. —Donna Wilkinson, Monrovia, Maryland
Recommended: 40 Ways to Love Roasted Veggies
- 1 pound fresh green beans, trimmed
- 1 large sweet red pepper, julienned
- 1/2 large sweet onion, chopped
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 425°. In a large bowl, combine beans, red pepper, onion and garlic. Drizzle with oil; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Transfer to a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan.
- Roast 20-25 minutes or until tender, stirring once. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Oven-Roasted Green Beans in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2015, p18
Reviews for Oven-Roasted Green Beans
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jan. 4, 2016
"Good recipe. I usually steam my green beans, then add some butter before serving. This was a nice change. Thanks for sharing."