- 1 pound fresh green beans, trimmed
- 1 large sweet red pepper, julienned
- 1/2 large sweet onion, chopped
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 425°. In a large bowl, combine beans, red pepper, onion and garlic. Drizzle with oil; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Transfer to a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan.
- Roast 20-25 minutes or until tender, stirring once. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Oven-Roasted Green Beans in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2015, p18
Reviews for Oven-Roasted Green Beans
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jan. 4, 2016
"Good recipe. I usually steam my green beans, then add some butter before serving. This was a nice change. Thanks for sharing."