- 2 pounds baby carrots
- 4 small onions, quartered
- 6 garlic cloves, peeled
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons white wine vinegar
- 1 to 2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Place the carrots, onions and garlic in two greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pans. Drizzle with oil and vinegar. Sprinkle with the thyme, salt and pepper; gently toss to coat.
- Cover and bake at 450° for 20 minutes; stir. Bake, uncovered, for 10 minutes; stir again. Bake 10 minutes longer or until carrots are crisp-tender. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Oven-Roasted Carrots
"I just recently fell in love with roasted vegetables and carrots are one of my favorites! These are easy to fix and taste so good! They will be in my side dish rotation often!"
"A really tasty and easy way to make carrots. I read the reviews first so smashed the garlic. Delicious!"
"I love this recipe. I smashed the garlic slightly to release more flavours and used regular carrots cut into sticks."
"Really great flavor. I made these with a beef roast and everyone loved them. I did add a little bit of fresh basil. Looking forward to making these again."
"This was a nice change up from my standard butterscotch carrots. My typical carrots call for butter, sugar, and babysitting. None of the three were involved with this. I enjoyed this healthy and easy side dish!"