- 1-1/2 cups uncooked long grain rice
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup hot water
- 2 tablespoons each chopped onion, celery and green pepper
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- In a greased 1-1/2-qt. baking dish, combine all ingredients. Cover and bake at 350° for 1 hour or until rice is tender. Fluff with a fork before serving. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Oven Rice Supreme in Country May 2007, p49
Reviews for Oven Rice Supreme(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review