Oven Potato Wedges
These potatoes are nicely seasoned. The just bake in the oven when you are preparing the rest of your meal.—Charlotte Baillargeon, Hinsdale, Massachusetts
6 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 2 pounds red potatoes, cut into small wedges
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients; stir to coat. Place in a
- single layer in an ungreased shallow baking pan. Bake, uncovered, at
- 425° for 30-35 minutes or until potatoes are tender and lightly
- browned. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 180 calories, 7 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 207 mg sodium, 27 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 3 g protein.