Oven Parmesan Chips
My husband and I avoid fried foods, but potatoes are part of our menu almost every day. These delectable sliced potatoes get nice and crispy and give our meals a likable lift. — Mary Lou Kelly, Scottdale, Pennsylvania
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 2 medium potatoes
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Dash paprika
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 425°. Cut potatoes into 1/4-in. slices; arrange
- in a single layer on two greased baking sheets. In a small bowl, mix
- butter, onion, salt, pepper and paprika; brush over both sides of
- Roast 15-20 minutes or until potatoes are tender and golden, turning
- occasionally. Sprinkle with cheese. Yield: 2 servings.