Oven Parmesan Chips Recipe
- 4 medium baking potatoes
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Dash paprika
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Cut potatoes into 1/4-in. slices; place on a greased baking sheet in a single layer. Combine the butter, onion, salt, pepper and paprika; brush on one side of potatoes, then turn and brush other side.
- Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 15-20 minutes or until potatoes are tender and golden. Sprinkle with cheese. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Reviews for Oven Parmesan Chips(5)
Sort By :
I am not a potato eater but i love this dish. My in laws copied the recipe immediately after she tasted it!
This easy recipe is a keeper! The crispy potatoes are an excellent side dish with burgers or grilled chicken. My husband normally does not eat french fries or potato chips, but he loved these at first bite!
grated the onion. very good
I make this recipe often. However, I put the butter, onion, and spices in my food processor and then toss the potatoes in the mixure - faster than brushing!
These are excellent. I added more cheese because who doesn't like more cheese? But a very quick, easy and tasty side dish.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Baked Potatoes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Comfort Food Side Dishes >
- Comfort Food Vegetarian Recipes >
- Potato Recipes >
- Potato Side Dishes >
- Side Dish Recipes >
- Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Taste of Home Magazine Side Dish Recipes >
- Taste of Home Magazine Vegetarian Recipes >