Oven Fries Recipe
- 4 medium potatoes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2-1/2 teaspoons paprika
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 400°. Cut each potato into 12 wedges. In a large bowl, combine oil, paprika, salt and garlic powder. Add potatoes; toss to coat.
- Transfer to a 15x10x1-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray. Bake 40-45 minutes or until tender, turning once. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Oven Fries(15)
Sort By :
These turned out soooo good! My son that doesn't even like fries was eating them!!
Had these potatoes today along with burgers. They were fantastic!!! So yummy and full of flavor! These were so easy to make and this recipe is a keeper! :D
Wow, very good. I have been cooking the fries longer to make it more soft.
I've made oven fries for years, but I'll stick with this recipe from now on. My husband and I both really liked them!
These oven fries are a wonderful low fat alternative to deep fried potatoes. I will definitely continue making these instead of the full fat fried version.
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Potatoes >
- Baking Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Comfort Food Side Dishes >
- Comfort Food Vegetarian Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- French Fries >
- Fried Potatoes >
- Healthy Cooking Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Side Dishes >
- Healthy Cooking Vegetarian Recipes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Fat Side Dishes >