These tasty potatoes are a family favorite. They're easy to make and travel well to potlucks. We enjoy them as part of a hearty breakfast or alongside meat for supper.
12-14 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 40 min.
- 12 medium potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- Place potatoes in two large resealable plastic bags. Combine the
- Parmesan cheese and seasonings; add to potatoes. Seal bag and shake
- to coat.
- Pour oil into two 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pans; pour potatoes
- into pans. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 40-50 minutes or until
- tender. Yield: 12-14 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1/2 cup) equals 198 calories, 6 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 1 mg cholesterol, 375 mg sodium, 33 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 4 g protein.