Oven-Fried Parmesan Potatoes Recipe
- 2 medium potatoes, sliced
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1. Place potatoes in a large bowl. Drizzle with oil. Sprinkle with cheese, garlic powder, paprika, salt and pepper; toss to coat. Transfer to a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, at 450° for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown, stirring once. Yield: 2 servings.
3/4 cup: 267 calories, 9g fat (2g saturated fat), 7mg cholesterol, 423mg sodium, 39g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 4g fiber), 8g protein.
Reviews for Oven-Fried Parmesan Potatoes
"Very simple and quick side dish that is pretty tasty."
"We loved this! I swapped out the oil with butter and it was great!! YUM!"