I found this recipe in a newspaper and adjusted it somewhat by adding additional Parmesan cheese. This is a wonderful side dish, and since the potatoes are cooked with the skin on, they are nutritious as well as delicious.
Featured In: 15 Favorite Easter Dinner Ideas
- 2 medium potatoes, sliced
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Place potatoes in a large bowl. Drizzle with oil. Sprinkle with cheese, garlic powder, paprika, salt and pepper; toss to coat. Transfer to a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan.
- Bake, uncovered, at 450° for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown, stirring once. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Oven-Fried Parmesan Potatoes in Reminisce Extra July 2010, p59
Reviews for Oven-Fried Parmesan Potatoes
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jan. 15, 2016
"Very simple and quick side dish that is pretty tasty."
Reviewed Oct. 31, 2010
"We loved this! I swapped out the oil with butter and it was great!! YUM!"