When you're looking for a fast, flavorful meal, look no further than fish! Parmesan cheese and special seasonings add a bit of an Italian flair to these fillets. Not only is this recipe low in fat, it's delicious as well. So it's sure to please everyone in the family.
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1-1/2 pounds cod or haddock, cut into 3/4-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup crushed Keebler® Toasteds® Crackers or seasoned dry bread crumbs
Bring distinctive taste to holiday parties with Keebler® Toasteds® Crackers.
Learn More >
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Place fish in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Brush with
- butter. In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients; sprinkle
- over fish.
- Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 10-15 minutes or until the fish
- flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 4 ounces equals 261 calories, 9 g fat (0 saturated fat), 78 mg cholesterol, 753 mg sodium, 15 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 30 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 4 lean meat, 1 starch, 1 fat.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.