Oven-Fried Fish Nuggets Recipe
- 1/3 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/3 cup crushed cornflakes
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1-1/2 pounds cod fillets, cut into 1-inch cubes
- Butter-flavored cooking spray
- In a shallow bowl, combine the bread crumbs, cornflakes, Parmesan cheese, salt and pepper. Coat fish with butter-flavored spray, then roll in crumb mixture.
- Place on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Bake at 375° for 15-20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Oven-Fried Fish Nuggets(8)
Sort By :
I don't usually like breaded fish but this was good. My husband really likes the recipe so I make it often.
This was an easy meal, my kids, who are VERY picky LOVED this meal!
Not a favorite...and I had high hopes for this one!
I used tilapia instead of cod. I found it tasty but it did not win over my kids, so it may not make another appearance at my table. I did like it though...
My skills with cooking fish are limited; however, this recipe was easy and very tasty. My husband is fairly picky with fish, and his response was "we can have this again..and again...and again." This is definitely a keeper recipe.
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Fish >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Fish Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Dinners >
- Healthy Main Dishes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Kids Lunch Recipes >
- Low Carb Dinner Recipes >