Oven-Fried Fish Recipe
When you're looking for a fast, flavorful meal, look no further than fish! Parmesan cheese and special seasonings add a bit of an Italian flair to these fillets. Not only is this recipe low in fat, it's delicious as well. So it's sure to please everyone in the family.
- 1-1/2 pounds cod or haddock, cut into 3/4-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup crushed wheat crackers or seasoned dry bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Place fish in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Brush with butter. In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients; sprinkle over fish.
- Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 10-15 minutes or until the fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Oven-Fried Fish in Taste of Home Meals in Minutes Calendar Annual 1997, p3
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Oven-Fried Fish
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jan. 28, 2013
Instead of wheat crackers, I crushed up Tostido Hint of Lime chips...this was VERY good and I'll do it again!
Reviewed May. 5, 2011
the whole family loved it even my 3 and 2 year olds