Oven-Fried Fish Recipe
- 1-1/2 pounds cod or haddock, cut into 3/4-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup crushed wheat crackers or seasoned dry bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Place fish in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Brush with butter. In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients; sprinkle over fish.
- Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 10-15 minutes or until the fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 4 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a light white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters White Blend CA, a crisp flavorful wine with hints of citrus. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $69.99. Order Now
Reviews for Oven-Fried Fish
Sort By :
Instead of wheat crackers, I crushed up Tostido Hint of Lime chips...this was VERY good and I'll do it again!
the whole family loved it even my 3 and 2 year olds