- 1-1/2 cups nonfat dry milk powder
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 2 teaspoons poultry seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- Combine the first four ingredients in a large resealable plastic bag. Add chicken, one piece at a time, and shake to coat. Place in an 8-in. square baking pan that has been coated with cooking spray. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30 minutes or until juices run clear. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Oven-Fried Chicken
Sort By :
I tried this recipe for tonight's dinner, and it's sooooo.... good!! the meat is so tender and juicy, my whole family just love it!
I love this low carb "fried chicken" Will definately make again.
EXCELLENT! i loved how easy it was to make.My friends loved it too.thats saying a lot sence their both men. I used large chicken breast so i could only cook 3 and i cooked them about 10 min. longer.GREAT!
I recently prepared this, substituting turkey cutlets--very tasty. I'm on a salt-restricted diet and give this recipe high marks.
This is fantastic. I fixed it for our Senior Adult group at church. Now they ask for it on a regular basis.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Baked Chicken >
- Boneless Chicken Recipes >
- Chicken Breast Recipes >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Easy Main Dish Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Fried Chicken Recipes >
- Low Carb Dinner Recipes >