- 8 eggs
- 1/2 cup half-and-half cream
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup finely chopped fully cooked ham
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green pepper
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- In a large bowl, whisk eggs and cream. Stir in the cheese, ham, green pepper and onion. Pour into a greased 9-in. square baking dish.
- Bake at 400° for 25 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 6 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.
Reviews for Oven Denver Omelet
Sort By :
"I made this on Sunday and it was so very, very good plus easy to put together. I didn't have half and half so I used evaporated milk. Also had several sausage patties in the freezer so I just cut them up. It turned out absolutely perfect and yummy too. Added some hot sauce on top and we all loved it."
"This is a rich, decadent and satisfying omelet. I have made this for brunches and it always goes over well. It's easy to throw together and can be made one day ahead, then simply heat up or serve at room temp."
"This is a great recipe. Easy to make. Family loves it. Sometimes we make it for dinner."
"I used cooked sausage links cut into slices instead of the ham and added mushrooms. Topped with a little bit of salsa and sour cream. Turned out really well."
"The greatest thing since sliced bread or canned beer!!! I have found Nirvana in this recipe and never again will I use the traditional method of making an omelet - never!! One recommendation: "do it" in individual baking dishes if serving more than one - it makes a great deal of difference."