Oven Denver Omelet Recipe
- 8 eggs
- 1/2 cup half-and-half cream
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup finely chopped fully cooked ham
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green pepper
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- In a large bowl, whisk eggs and cream. Stir in the cheese, ham, green pepper and onion. Pour into a greased 9-in. square baking dish.
- Bake at 400° for 25 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 6 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.
Reviews for Oven Denver Omelet
Sort By :
"very good substituted 2 percent milk for the half and half cream"
"This was great,made it for dinner with french toast..i used Tennesse pride sausage a dash of salt,blak pepper and crushed pepper it is a keeper"
"I've made this many, many times. I prefer it with bacon. To answer a question lower in the thread, I do use 1% milk instead of cream and have had no problems whatsoever. Family and guests love this recipe."
"My family loves this for brunch! I used swiss in place of the cheddar."