Oven Denver Omelet Recipe
- 8 Eggland's Best Eggs
- 1/2 cup half-and-half cream
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup finely chopped fully cooked ham
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green pepper
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- In a large bowl, whisk eggs and cream. Stir in the cheese, ham, green pepper and onion. Pour into a greased 9-in. square baking dish.
- Bake at 400° for 25 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 6 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.
Reviews for Oven Denver Omelet
Sort By :
I've made this many, many times. I prefer it with bacon. To answer a question lower in the thread, I do use 1% milk instead of cream and have had no problems whatsoever. Family and guests love this recipe.
My family loves this for brunch! I used swiss in place of the cheddar.
This is a wonderful base for easy omelet. Add anything u want. Don't over analyze.
Love it trying to watch my carbs and protien, perfect.
Too much fat in this recipe! Has anyone tried it with low or non fat milk?
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Baked Ham >
- Breakfast Egg Recipes >
- Breakfast Recipes >
- Brunch Egg Recipes >