- 8 eggs
- 1/2 cup half-and-half cream
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup finely chopped fully cooked ham
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green pepper
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- In a large bowl, whisk eggs and cream. Stir in the cheese, ham, green pepper and onion. Pour into a greased 9-in. square baking dish.
- Bake at 400° for 25 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 6 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.
Reviews for Oven Denver Omelet
Sort By :
"I used cooked sausage links cut into slices instead of the ham and added mushrooms. Topped with a little bit of salsa and sour cream. Turned out really well."
"The greatest thing since sliced bread or canned beer!!! I have found Nirvana in this recipe and never again will I use the traditional method of making an omelet - never!! One recommendation: "do it" in individual baking dishes if serving more than one - it makes a great deal of difference."
"Very tasty recommend to anyone"
"dbruce6666 What does your submission mean?I was incharge of the Sunday breakfasts at a private social club. We did many different omlettes. I thought Denvers had more items including mushrooms. Any coments to this will be appreciated!"
"This was quick and easy to put together and my family loved it. My youngest grandson who is a picky eater went back for seconds and asked for it again the next day. Will definitely make this again!"