- 8 eggs
- 1/2 cup half-and-half cream
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup finely chopped fully cooked ham
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green pepper
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- In a large bowl, whisk eggs and cream. Stir in the cheese, ham, green pepper and onion. Pour into a greased 9-in. square baking dish.
- Bake at 400° for 25 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 6 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.
Reviews for Oven Denver Omelet
Sort By :
"Very tasty recommend to anyone"
"dbruce6666 What does your submission mean?I was incharge of the Sunday breakfasts at a private social club. We did many different omlettes. I thought Denvers had more items including mushrooms. Any coments to this will be appreciated!"
"This was quick and easy to put together and my family loved it. My youngest grandson who is a picky eater went back for seconds and asked for it again the next day. Will definitely make this again!"
"I don't use any of the bell pepper family I'll use Cubanelle, Anaheim, Poblano or a can green chili peppers. you can use any type of meat you like I like ground breakfast sausages(cook first)"
"We don't care for green pepper so I substituted them for green chili peppers and used green onions for the onion. I like the idea of using Kielbasa or bacon in place of ham and milk instead of half and half."