"With just the two of us, we usually have leftovers of some sort, so hash is a regular menu item at our house," admits Dorothy Pritchett of Wills Point, Texas. "It's nice to have a hash that I can pop in the oven."
- 3 cups diced cooked potatoes
- 1-1/2 cups cubed cooked roast beef
- 1 can (5 ounces) evaporated milk
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/3 cup crushed saltines
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- In a large bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Spoon into a greased 1-1/2-qt. baking dish. Combine saltines and butter; sprinkle over top. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Oven Beef Hash in Taste of Home April/May 1998, p53
Reviews for Oven Beef Hash
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review