Late last summer, the South Carolina heat drove me indoors and away from my grill. So I changed my favorite grill recipe to be made in the oven with just as tasty results. —Mandy Rivers, Lexington, South Carolina
- 5 salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- 3 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- Preheat oven to 425°. Place salmon in a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan; drizzle with orange and lemon juices.
- In a small bowl, mix remaining ingredients; sprinkle over fillets. Bake 13-15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 5 servings.
Originally published as Oven-Barbecued Salmon in Simple & Delicious October/November 2013, p17
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Oven-Barbecued Salmon
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review