Ruby Williams knew that pork tenderloin is one of the leanest cuts of meat. Her family in Bogalusa, Louisiana still savors and prepares her luscious heirloom recipe.
Recommended: Top 10 Grilled Pork Recipes
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 pork tenderloins (3/4 pound each)
- In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Place tenderloins on a rack in a shallow roasting pan; spoon some of the sauce over pork.
- Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 35-40 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 160°, basting occasionally with remaining sauce. Let stand for 5 minutes before slicing. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Oven-Barbecued Pork Tenderloins in Simple & Delicious January/February 2007, p52
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Oven-Barbecued Pork Tenderloins
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Feb. 5, 2016
"Great tasting fast and easy recipe!"
Reviewed Dec. 9, 2015
"Tasty, and not too sweet."