Oven Baked Vegetables Recipe
Mom made this easy side with fresh vegetables from our garden. Knowing that us kids helped plant, nurture and pick the veggies made it even more tasty! —Joann Jensen (daughter), Lowell, Indiana
- 6 small red potatoes, quartered
- 16 baby carrots, halved lengthwise
- 1 small onion, cut into wedges
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1-1/4 teaspoons seasoned salt, divided
- 2 medium zucchini, chopped
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1. Preheat oven to 400°. In a greased 2-qt. baking dish, combine the potatoes, carrots, onion, broth and 1 teaspoon seasoned salt.
- 2. Cover and bake for 30 minutes. Stir in zucchini and remaining seasoned salt. Bake 10-15 minutes longer or until vegetables are tender. Sprinkle with parsley. Yield: 6 servings.
3/4 cup: 59 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 424mg sodium, 13g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 2g fiber), 2g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 vegetable, 1/2 starch.
Reviews for Oven Baked Vegetables
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC