“This pasta dish is simple to prepare and never fails to please,” reports Andrea Jones of McKinney, Texas. “I double and sometimes triple the recipe when hosting a get-together. You can serve it hot as a side dish or cold as a salad.”
- 1 cup uncooked orzo pasta
- 1 medium zucchini, cut into 1/4-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons water
- 3/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 4 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook orzo according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a small microwave-safe bowl, combine zucchini and water. Cover and cook on high for 1 minute or until crisp-tender; drain.
- Drain orzo; place in a large bowl. Add the zucchini, feta cheese, oil, oregano, salt and pepper; toss to coat. Serve warm or chilled. Yield: 5 servings.
Originally published as Orzo with Zucchini and Feta in Simple & Delicious September/October 2006, p43
Reviews for Orzo with Zucchini and Feta
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review