Orzo Vegetable Salad Recipe
- 1/2 cup uncooked orzo pasta
- 3 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup marinated quartered artichoke hearts, chopped
- 1 cup coarsely chopped fresh spinach
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 tablespoon capers, drained
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 4 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh tarragon or 1 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 2 teaspoons rice vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Cook orzo according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the tomatoes, artichokes, spinach, onions, cheese and capers. In a small bowl, whisk the dressing ingredients.
- Drain orzo and rinse in cold water. Add to vegetable mixture.
- Pour dressing over salad; toss to coat. Chill until serving. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Orzo Vegetable Salad(3)
Sort By :
Love this! Anytime I can use tarragon I am happy. And when it's a hot summer day, salads like this are a tasty treat!
I've made this recipe a couple of times since discovering it. It is very flavorful and light and goes well with meat or seafood.
This was an excellent and light salad. Very flavorful!
More Recipe Collections
- Artichoke Hearts >
- Artichoke Pasta >
- Artichoke Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Country Woman Recipes >
- Country Woman Salad Recipes >
- Country Woman Vegetarian Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Greek Recipes >
- Greek Salad Recipes >
- Greek Vegetarian Recipes >
- Pasta Recipes >
- Pasta Salad Recipes >
- Pasta Salads >