- 1 package (8 ounces) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 36 OREO® cookies, finely crushed (about 3 cups)
- 4 packages (4 ounces each) BAKER'S® Semi-Sweet Chocolate, broken into pieces, melted
- MIX cream cheese and cookie crumbs until blended.
- SHAPE into 48 (1-inch) balls. Freeze 10 min. Dip balls in melted chocolate; place in single layer in shallow waxed paper-lined pan.
- REFRIGERATE 1 hour or until firm. Yield: 48 servings.
Reviews for Oreo Cookiesballs
Sort By :
"Love these! Also very good with nutter butter cookies"
"Been making for years. One of our favorite holiday treats. When my nephew was about 4 yrs old he called them poop balls. Lol. The name has affectionately stuck over the years. We love them!"
"I have made these for over 10 years for Christmas. They are best with white chocolate! My family and friend LOVE LOVE LOVE them!! Enjoy!"
"My daughter makes these and they are awesome."