- 1 package (8 ounces) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 36 OREO® cookies, finely crushed (about 3 cups)
- 4 packages (4 ounces each) BAKER'S® Semi-Sweet Chocolate, broken into pieces, melted
- MIX cream cheese and cookie crumbs until blended.
- SHAPE into 48 (1-inch) balls. Freeze 10 min. Dip balls in melted chocolate; place in single layer in shallow waxed paper-lined pan.
- REFRIGERATE 1 hour or until firm. Yield: 48 servings.
Originally published as Oreo Cookiesballs Provided by Philadelphia® Cream Cheese 2014
Reviews for Oreo Cookiesballs
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review