- 36 OREO® cookies, divided
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 3 packages (8 ounces each) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup BREAKSTONE'S® or KNUDSEN® Sour Cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 4 eggs
- HEAT oven to 350°F.
- CRUSH 26 cookies to form fine crumbs; coarsely chop remaining cookies. Mix crushed cookies with butter; press onto bottom and 2 inches up side of 9-inch springform pan.
- BEAT cream cheese and sugar in large bowl with mixer until blended. Add sour cream and vanilla; mix well. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each just until blended. Stir in chopped cookies. Pour into crust.
- BAKE 55 min. to 1 hour or until center is almost set. Run knife around rim of pan to loosen cake; cool before removing rim. Refrigerate 4 hours. Yield: 16 servings.
Originally published as OREO Cheesecake Provided by Philadelphia® Cream Cheese
Reviews for OREO Cheesecake(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review