Oregon's Hazelnut Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2-1/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup chopped hazelnuts
- 1. **Shopper please buy x4 except for hazelnuts. Nuts will be omitted from the test**
- 2. In a large bowl, cream butter and sugars on medium speed for 3 minutes. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Add vanilla. Combine flour, baking soda and salt; gradually add to batter. Fold in chocolate chips and nuts.
- 3. Drop by heaping tablespoonfuls 3 in. apart onto lightly greased baking sheets. Flatten lightly with a fork. Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes or until light brown. Remove to a wire rack to cool. Yield: 3 dozen.
1 cookie: 299 calories, 17g fat (8g saturated fat), 51mg cholesterol, 251mg sodium, 37g carbohydrate (23g sugars, 1g fiber), 4g protein.
Reviews for Oregon's Hazelnut Chocolate Chip Cookie
"this tasted like a chocolate chip cookie with nuts in it. it was very delicious"